Developed by Backflip Studios, this game was initially designed for iOS devices, later ported to Android platform. Game play is very easy, but very addictive and challenging. You are required to flick your finger across the screen so that your paper will end up scoring in the basket on the opposite side of office. The difficulty here is that there is a fan that will blow in different directions and with random power each time you try to score. The aim here is to toss as many paper balls in a row as you can.
You can chose levels of difficulty, and also themes. Each theme has unique design and distance between you and basket, and that make each level’s physics different.
What I like:
- Very nice game that requires focus and great deal of concentration, somewhat unique.
- Addictive game play, can consume you for over an hour. Also can be player for a few minutes to just relax.
- Free ad-supported version available.
- Different levels and difficulties.
What I dislike:
- Frustration of missing ball after scoring over 30 in a row